Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Finance help - from Jamie

I guess I get to help with finances. O.K. So, for all of you who want to work on this, I would suggest you start the following right away.

Keep track of everything you spend money on for at least the next two months. That includes everything --- keep every receipt, write down everything!

Compile a list of all your bills. Include everything that comes up during the year: car insurance, life insurance, utilities, loan paymens, credit card payments, Christmas expenses, ... everything you can think of that comes up some time during the year whether it is bi-weekly, monthly, quarterly or annually.

Start there. More to come. Call if you have any questions. The time is NOW! Don't wait and you'll see your money start growing sooner.

Love to all!

1 comment:

Becky said...

Thanks for the ideas, Jamie! Some of that I had not thought of before. I know we spend a lot on unnessasary things.